GPS GUIDED FARM DRAINAGE
We use GPS based software and equipment for our farm drainage services as a concept to completion toolset that streamlines the survey, analysis, design, installation, and mapping steps of surface and subsurface drainage.
This solution ensures optimal 3D drain placement, which improves your crop yields by controlling ponding, optimizing root depth, maximizing planting seasons, and minimizing nutrient loss.
Benefit from Streamlined Drainage
- Complete all your drainage operations with one integrated solution
- Improve crop yields up to 30%
- Increase operating efficiency up to 20% compared to laser equipment
- Maintain a more developed root zone for better nutrient absorption
- Remove excess water from the field and lower plant stress
- Reduce field compaction and minimize soil erosion
- Use with any type of drainage plow—self-propelled, pull-type, chain, or wheel trenchers, ditches, scrapers or any other water management implement
- Choose to apply water only to the best producing areas within a field
GPS TOPOGRAPHIC MAPPING
TRENCHERS & PLOWS
We work with growers to develop a long-term plan that’s focused on you and your farm’s success. We do this by using the best trenching and tile plowing technology and equipment that will reduce risk and maximize long-term profitability on their farms by maximizing yield potential and decreasing yield variability.